1. Tell us about yourself.
I am Tammie and have lived in Kentucky my entire life. I have been married to the most amazing man, Rob, for 18 years. We have 6 kids that we are very proud of and 4 grandkids that keep our lives very exciting.
2. How did you come to Faith Family Church?
God brought us to Faith Family at a time when we were searching for a church to call home. We had visited churches for about 4 months before walking in FFC and immediately knew this was where we were being led.
3. How has the Christ-centered, expositional teaching helped you grow?
I have learned so much in the brief time that I have been exposed to this type of teaching. Every teaching is tied back to the Scripture and is presented on a level that everyone understands.
4. What books have you been reading lately?
Fervent by Priscilla Shirer
5. When you get home from work, what do you look forward to doing? What are your other passions?
I stay active by refereeing soccer all year long. Rob and I play volleyball a couple of times a week which I enjoy since we do that together. We love spending time with our kids and grandkids whenever we can. Friday night is always date night and we like going out and trying different restaurants.
6. What has God been teaching you lately?
He is definitely working to teach me to be patient with other people. I can be somewhat of a perfectionist and I expect that from the other people around me. I am a work in progress.
7. You put that you are going to "Serve in the Local Church." What does that look like for you?
To me, serving in the local church is doing what needs to be done to further God's kingdom. That can mean running the projector on Sunday mornings or making sure the church is cleaned each week.