1. Tell us about yourself.
I’m Mark! I’m in my 50s, happily married to my lovely wife, Tambra, for 36 years. We have two daughters, Rachel and Brianna. We also have two grandchildren, Melissa and Michael. For fun, I love to hike and be outdoors or on the lakes. I also love to travel. As a hobby, I write fiction. Oh yes, I also play the drums a bit.
2. What have you been reading recently?
- The Atheist Who Didn’t Exist by Andy Bannister
- Erasing Hell by Francis Chan and Preston Sprinkle
- Answering Jihad by Nabeel Qureshi
3. What has God been teaching you lately?
To be aware of both the wonderful, miraculous things He is doing around me every day and the opportunities He is opening for me to share my faith.
God gives me opportunities to share my faith
4. You put that you are going to “Reach the World”. Tell us what that looks for you.
First, it means to reach MY world (locally).
Secondly, it means doing what I can to help reach the unreached.